Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy, busy, busy


Well it has been awhile since I wrote. Today I am sitting down with a nice cup of Peet's Sumatra and some free time. Wow, I don't get much of that lately. The house is clean, the laundry is done, and all my son wants for lunch is pizza since he learned pizza was the inspiration behind the game pacman. I've set my book project aside, it's too hard and I just can't make myself produce something if I am not 100% sure it will be helpful. So my notes are all put away, and if inspiration hits I'll be back at it.


My friend Katherine, visited Africa last year. I had no idea of the suffering the children there are facing. Recently I e-mailed a Dr. over there and she confirmed Katherine's stories. Disabled children are just abandoned in huts and left to starve to death. This is very disconcerting to my husband and I, so we are in the in assessment/gather information stage. We want to help so I'll let you know what we find out.


No comments: