First, three random facts:
The last subject I wrote on before I had kids was "Creating an Asia-Pacific Corporate Profile." Yawn, that was a tough one!
My best friend and I use to sing in the shower together in the dorms. (We were in separate stalls, the acoustics were great.)
I fantasize about being a drummer!
Now, to answer a few of Elisa's questions, I'll answer the odd ones.:
1. What were you afraid of as a child? Dracula, my parents loved to watch the old silent movies and Dracula was very scary, I even stole some of my Mom's garlic and put it on my window seal.
3. What sound most disturbs you? That one is easy a murder of crows!
5. What’s your biggest fear for your children? That they will need help after I'm gone...
7. Which do you prefer: Mountains or oceans/big water? I like them both. Mountains when its cooler and the ocean when its warm.
9. Ever had a close relative or friend with cancer? Yes, more in the last few years.
11. What is the best part of being in a committed relationship? Living w/ someone who loves me with all of my quirks...
Now I have to stop for a teleconference. I'm suppose to tag more people. I don't have time, if anyone wants to answer/do this please feel free to!