Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tagged twice

OK as most of you know I am not very blog savvy. I've been tagged by Kristen from Here to there and back and Elisa, from Managing Autism. So I am going to cheat, I'm going to give three random facts and answer some of the questions from the other "tag" (is that the right word???). BTW what is a "mime"... Oh I'm feeling old...

First, three random facts:

The last subject I wrote on before I had kids was "Creating an Asia-Pacific Corporate Profile." Yawn, that was a tough one!

My best friend and I use to sing in the shower together in the dorms. (We were in separate stalls, the acoustics were great.)

I fantasize about being a drummer!

Now, to answer a few of Elisa's questions, I'll answer the odd ones.:

1. What were you afraid of as a child? Dracula, my parents loved to watch the old silent movies and Dracula was very scary, I even stole some of my Mom's garlic and put it on my window seal.

3. What sound most disturbs you? That one is easy a murder of crows!

5. What’s your biggest fear for your children? That they will need help after I'm gone...

7. Which do you prefer: Mountains or oceans/big water? I like them both. Mountains when its cooler and the ocean when its warm.

9. Ever had a close relative or friend with cancer? Yes, more in the last few years.

11. What is the best part of being in a committed relationship? Living w/ someone who loves me with all of my quirks...

Now I have to stop for a teleconference. I'm suppose to tag more people. I don't have time, if anyone wants to answer/do this please feel free to!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well really! Only the odd ones, why not the even ones? If that's not quirky I don't know what is?

Maybe you should trade your murder or crows for an exultation of larks! [good visual that one] Not keen on Dracula and the blood stuff myself. Fortunately in the good old days they were black and white which was probably less scary.

You have used 'teleconference' as an excuse once - note this will not be permitted again. [you'll have to find a different one!]
Cheers

Anonymous said...

So you're a shower singer from way back!
xx

kristen spina said...

I don't know for sure, and no doubt if I'm wrong, someone will correct me, but...

a "meme" is literally that. Me. Me. All about me.

Thanks for playing!

Bonnie said...

aha that is what a "meme" is. Makes sense, thank you!

A Bishops Wife said...

....Were you teleconferencing while blogging or
....Blogging while teleconferencing?

That could make all the difference!

Casdok said...

!!!!

Jen P said...

I could never complain (too long) about The Hub because of my own quirks that HE has to put up with! Ha!

I sound fab in the shower. I bet a duet would be even better.

check my last post for a surprise for you! =o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,
Please stop by when you get a chance and collect your early Christmas gift - post Saturday 8th Dec.
xx