Thursday, April 17, 2008

God is an Artist

God's an artist everywhere I look I see his work...

What's more beautiful than a human jumping on a trampoline? Our bodies are beautiful and amazing...


Outside my front door look complimentary colors. I've stared at the sky through my pine trees for hours...


My back yard contrasting colors of lavender and green. OK I'm not like my neighbor down the street the pics don't give God enough credit.



Heart shaped clover on my front lawn (I know its blurry, like I said I'm not a photographer, but still perfect little hearts everywhere...)

(Note this is a picture the Hubbo took...)

I look out my window and the world is so amazing I can't accept that it all happened by chance.

3 comments:

walking said...

Amen! I cannot add anything to that and I am thankful we live in a country where we can say it without harmful repercussions.

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing pictures!

Angela DeRossett said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog as well!!