Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Card from my Dad


I got this card from my Dad. Its the best card I've ever received. It applies to anyone who has been on life's journey for awhile. I can't help but share what it said:
All of us have moments when we look at our lives and ask,

"How did I get here?"

Living is so full of unpredictable twists-

Sometimes it's hard to keep up,

Adapting to the life we have while letting go

Of the life we planned.

I think you may be experiencing some of that now...

When some days are better than others

And nothing seems as certain as it used to be.

Just be sure to be good to yourself-

give yourself time to adjust,

To Rest,

To reflect...

And know that anytime you need someone to talk with,

I'm here for you.

-K.A. Moon

My life has taken a lot of twists and turns. I've had some hard adjustments to make. There is nothing better than time, rest, reflection, and prayer... and someone you feel you can always talk to. I want to be a parent like my Dad, my parent and friend.

No comments: