Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Clone Wars!!!


The new Clone Wars cartoon came out. OK I admit it I am just as much of a Star Wars junkie as my son.... so we had a premier party. The kids had pizza and chocolate chip cookies and three friends over to watch the premier. Everyone had a good time. It was the perfect social time, with great conversation about the characters, story, and animation during the commercial breaks. In short a perfect night.

Now G is interested in comic books. Here's a page he created today:
He's working on trying to match the best picture with the dialog. He looks at tons of pictures until he finds the one he feels matches the text best. How awesome is that?! I can't wait for him to finish. When he does we'll print it all up for him to keep.

1 comment:

walking said...

I love how the cartoon inspired him to narrate in the form of pictures and dialog! That is really cool!!!!