Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween's Coming

Here is my husband's annual Elvis look.

This year GA is going to be a bottle of ketchup, G is going to be Darth Vader (big surprise), and I'm going to be the chocolate eating Mom...

We found GA's costume at K-mart for $12.00! Score! GA was very happy. G on the other hand is now almost as tall as me!!! So we are making his costume and it looks excellent. We plan to trick or treat for a couple of hours and then watch the Black and White Frankenstein movie.

Then Saturday I will get up at 4:00 am for a weekend conference. Why oh why did they schedule it the day after Halloween???

That's OK, I'll rest on Monday. Oh wait, I home school, I'll rest next weekend...

2 comments:

walking said...

Which look? Jailhouse rocker? Jumpsuit crooner?

Does he sing too? Our local Elvis stopped lip-syncing and actually sings with Elvis. It is painful! LOL!

JoyMama said...

Just don't step on his blue suede shoes...

I'm JoyMama from Elvis Sightings, and I approve this message!