Monday, September 17, 2007

Exercise

I am exercising for the first time in almost 13 years. I hate it. I'm just trying to walk and the only way I can make myself do it is to have a cell phone in one hand and a coffee in the other. Thus far walking has consisted of walking to Starbucks talking on the cell phone. Ordering my drink and walking back.

I have to walk for 20 minutes a day to assist in elevating my mood. I have a question though, if I hate walking, and I hate thinking about walking, how oh how is that going to elevate my mood?! I've turned into a slug and quite frankly I like it that way...

The hubbo will be home around six, so I'll have to get my sneakers on by then...

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I totally get ya...I'm trying to get back into the swing of exercise again also and it's no fun...especially doing it alone

G-Dub said...

With the combination of endorphins released from walking and caffiene from the coffee, your mood should be elevated in no time!