Monday, September 17, 2007

Exercise

I am exercising for the first time in almost 13 years. I hate it. I'm just trying to walk and the only way I can make myself do it is to have a cell phone in one hand and a coffee in the other. Thus far walking has consisted of walking to Starbucks talking on the cell phone. Ordering my drink and walking back.

I have to walk for 20 minutes a day to assist in elevating my mood. I have a question though, if I hate walking, and I hate thinking about walking, how oh how is that going to elevate my mood?! I've turned into a slug and quite frankly I like it that way...

The hubbo will be home around six, so I'll have to get my sneakers on by then...

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I totally get ya...I'm trying to get back into the swing of exercise again also and it's no fun...especially doing it alone

Gary said...

With the combination of endorphins released from walking and caffiene from the coffee, your mood should be elevated in no time!