Monday, August 4, 2008

Sweet Freedom


My son and daughter are going to church camp this weekend with G-dub and Katherine. They are in charge of the youth groups at Fair Oaks, and if you can believe this, Katherine use to work with special needs adults. My kids like them both a lot, as do I, so...
I can't believe I can let my kids go away for a weekend and feel comfortable.


Hence this Friday at 9:30 I will be free, as in no children, no husband, just me alone. My husband will come back after work, but from 9:30-6:30 on Friday I will be completely free to do whatever I want. This is such a rare occasion, I'm not sure how to spend it.

Shall I read a good book?

wander aimlessly through the house,

paint,

write...

I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I don't want to waste my time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What are you going to do?? I don't do well home alone at all. I have to write out an agenda for my time alone so I don't walk around the house aimlessly.

Lead Abatement Fairfield said...

Great reaad