Monday, August 20, 2007

New Book

Well I am starting book number two. This one will be geared for kids who are a little older 8-12 range. I think I am a gluten for punishment! Just kidding, I'm excited to get started on it. I have a huge file of fun things I've been doing with my kids and the kids I have worked with at church for the last three years. So if all goes well I'll be ready to submit it to the publisher around the first part of next year. I'm just trying to figure out how to organize it... but that's for another blog! Anyhow, if anyone has a great sensory activity they would like to share let me know!

I have been drinking Starbucks Organic Serena Blend. I have mixed feelings about it. At first it almost has a bitter quality that mellows after the first few sips. I can't say I like or dislike it. It is better than Folgers, but not my favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to share but I suspect you're familiar with them all already!
Best wishes and good luck with the new project.

Katherine said...

Book Number Two! Wow! You're gonna be a busy lady... don't get too busy for our coffee sip day.

Suggestions? Hmmm... I don't know if this fits your topic, but I love the idea of making a "picture book". With a digital camera, it is very easy to get pictures of all the child's daily activities, favorite places to go, etc. Then compile them in an album as a visual schedule, or "menu" of things to do.

That's my two cents for now!

Bonnie said...

visual schedules are beautiful things...