Monday, June 11, 2007

Embrace Your Inner Diva!


Well it has been exactly 40 days since I picked up any Penny poop (from our dachshund), cleaned the bathrooms, or did any laundry. This has been awesome! At first I felt completely guilty watching my family do the things I usually do. Then I realized hey this might be the only time in my life I get to relax and not worry about the house. So I decided to enjoy it! Friends I have embraced my inner Diva! As a matter of fact, I am going to make sure that everyone continues to share the load! Starting Wednesday I'm cleared for most activity except heavy lifting. The bathrooms will need a good scrubbing, but I'm not touching the Penny poop! Join me and embrace your inner diva!

Currently I am enjoying Starbucks breakfast blend. On an interesting note, I have read that Folgers now has a decent coffee. Its called Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Colombian. Could it be that mainstream brands are finally responding to their smaller Gourmet competition? I will soon find out as I plan to buy some today. I have to admit I am a sceptic when it comes to good and cheap together when referencing coffee. However, you can read the review yourself at http://www.coffeereview.com/ just do a quick search on Folgers.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Sounds like it's time for coffee taste-testing to commence!

Also, as a coffee connoisseur, what is your take on Fair-Trade Coffee?

Bonnie said...

I am preparing for the great coffee taste off! I think around the first week in August should. work...

I am all for fair trade. If its common to charge up to $2.00 for a cup of coffee. Paying around $2.00 a pound for beans seems very reasonable to me.

Katherine said...

Alrighty... I get back from Hume on the 4th of August I believe? Something like that. Don't you dare taste test without me!